We are the leading exporter of Jute Sackings (Hessian or Burlap Bags, Hessian Twill or Burlap Flour Bags, Food grade Coffee Sacks, Burlap Feed/Grain Sacks, Heavy duty & plus size sacks, Jute/Burlap Sandbags, Jute Woolpacks, etc.) from Bangladesh.
Sacking Cloth is a heavier fabric than hessian cloth, woven wholly from jute fabrics and the bags are available as plain and twill forms. Commonly known as jute bags or jute sacking bags, they are mainly used to pack cement, sugar and other bulky articles, which are generally packed in a weight range from 50 to 100 kgs. Ideal for use with hooks, having a stacking capability exceeding synthetic packages by far and being highly affordable, it is also widely used in transportation and storage. Jute sacking is the basic jute product that is known in the bag trade as heavy goods. jute sacks are called gunny bags in some European countries.
Hessian bags, also known as burlap bags or jute hessian bags, are tough and reusable yet environmentally friendly, biodegradable product. Hessian is a plain weave, finer quality fabric made wholly of Jute with a single warp and weft interwoven and which is lighter in weight than traditional sacking cloth. Hessian bags have many uses, but are mostly use in the agricultural trade for potatoes and other vegetables. Hessian bags are also breathable, which make them ideal for agricultural products packaging.
In addition, we also offer specialized service of stitching intricate hessian bags of following quality :
Box Bags :
- As the name suggests, these special bags have six sides and can be customized on size and weight based on buyer’s requirement.
Spiral Bags :
- Spiral bags are used heavily in cotton packing industry. These bags are stitched spirally in form of tubes. The feature that sets it apart from other bags is to stitch the bag spirally rather than traditional parallel or L stitch.
Sand Bags :
- Sandbags are used frequently as a temporary protection against flooding. These bags have tie-string at the mouth for easy bag closing. Sand and other coarse particles can be packed depending upon the situation. Buyers also have the option to include plastic liner (stitched/unstitched) in the bag.
Wool Packs :
- Standard wool pack, Australian New Improved Wool Pack, New Zealand Wool Pack commonly ordered sizes are: 54”x27”x27” & 43”x20”x20” with lid and custom printing.
- Herackle and Overhead (Safety sewing optional).
No products were found matching your selection.